Saturday, February 2, 2008

Untracable Review

So on Saturday we went and saw Untracable. We were trying to see I Am Legend, but thats been out for a while and is harder to find. Anyways we saw this movie and I liked it. Its not like i'd see it again but it was a good movie. Some people would say this was a horror but it wasn't that scary, just more distrubing because of how real it seemed. There are sickos out there that would do stuff like this. Anyways on a scale of 1-10 i'd give it a 6.5. It was a good movie and I didn't regret seeing it. It had actions and a good story that kept me involved. But it was just ok. I wouldn't see it again. The end was dramatic and pretty good, but it seemed just like...ok so thats it. I think the thing I thought was interesting was what it was saying about society and the sickness we have with things like death and murder and the gruesome things. So maybe a rent when its on video and hold off from theaters.

No comments:

NASB

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page