Thursday, March 27, 2008

one day closer

So i'm 26...one day from 27...getting closer to 30...this thought wierds me out...for all who are 30...no disrespect...but man thats close to being old. My wife said i was having a quarter life crisis. Which i said, "No its mid life...i'm dieing by 50." She didn't think it was funny. I did. So anyways i'm ok, just the thought of being 30 is strange. Its excitingm but man i won't be in my 20 much longer. I remember still being a teen. Don't miss those days, but my 20's have been great. Had my first drink...legally...made some amazing friends, graduated college, got married, moved to NorCal, found a job talking about sex, and there is still time for more to happen. So the day before i turn 27 i decide i will make the most of my youthfulness at 27. A lil something from JEW to remember

Are you gonna live your life wonderin' standing in the back lookin' around?
Are you gonna waste your time thinkin' how you've grown up or how you missed out?
Things are never gonna be the way you want.
Where's it gonna get you acting serious?
Things are never gonna be quite what you want.
Or even at 25, you gotta start sometime.
I'm on my feet, I'm on the floor, I'm good to go.
Now all I need is just to hear a song I know.
I wanna always feel like part of this was mine.
I wanna fall in love tonight.

Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus

No comments:

NASB

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page