Wednesday, March 8, 2017

ummm...i still have this?

Sooooo...its been a while since i wrote. i got to a point where i don't like to write because i'm not sure if what i have to say is that important. Not trying to make people feel for me but why is what i have to say important for people to read? not sure but i am bored now and just wanted to write. so i remembered this and thought to myself...sure i will write something. Not sure what but just start writing. so here i am. I think i'll write many things that i have thought of recently, but just be aware i will avoid all politics...not because i don't care, but because i don't care...mostly meaning that i have personal views and opinions but i don't care to share with the world...if you want to know call me and we will chat. i'm not going on rants on why i think this or that. anyways thats all the politics i will write. thank you and good night.

1 comment:

Sancho said...

Hardcore Charlie, it’s your arch nemesis Sancho, I’ve been reading your deepest thoughts and I gotta say, it’s giving me a raging boner. I miss you my guy, hit me up so we can catch up, maybe play a game of warzone or just sext each other. I just want to hear that sexy voice. DM me on tiktok (bythebeard0fzeus)

NASB

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page