Friday, November 23, 2007

Free To Be

OK so after 6 months or so i have finally done it! I got a JOB! That's right i finally have a job. Its with an organization called Free To Be. They go into schools in the Sonoma County area promoting abstinence. I will be working as the Youth Outreach Coordinator. Basically i will be working with kids teaching how to be peer councilors. Its really awesome and I'll be able to use some of what i learned at masters in this job. I really feel blessed that this opportunity has come up for me. Gods timing is definitely perfect. The Job was perfect for me in that it is working with kids, teaching them something i totally believe in. So pray for me that I'll be able to do my best out there teaching them why they should wait for mariage. I will be able to teach a lot of kids. Pray for me that i will impact these kids in some way and be able to build a relationship with them. If you want to check out the site its at http://www.free-to-be.net/. Thanks for all the prayers out there!

NASB

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page