Monday, December 10, 2007

My Wife

This month is Alisons birthday...i just wanted to say something about her...I love her a lot. I am so thankful for her in my life. I really think she is what a wife should be. She has been my helper, she has been fully suportive of what i do, she never discourages me and always encourages me. She makes me a better person. I strive to be better for her, so that i can hopefully make her better, even though i can't think how. She makes me yummy food and helps me be healthy. Because of her i will live a longer life. God really did bless me when he made her and brought her into my life. I can never ask for anything more than her

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PTL!
It's always cool to hear a man love his wife! RIght on!
Happy B-day to her!

NASB

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page