Tuesday, December 16, 2008

June 25th...last post...sad

So i haven't posted...maybe i'm not sure what to write...i don't have much going on and i'm not this witty great writer, but today i decided screw all that...i'll write whatever...if someone reads it great...if no one does thats ok i just wanted to write something...so here i go. Yestarday me and my wife and our friends sara and andrew took a trip to san francisco and had alot of fun. I got some gloves and 2 beanies at H&M for $13! they are not high quality but they are cool looking and should last some time...we also went to ruths chris for dinner...if you've never been i'm sorry. you need to go. Its a great steak house. So i ate alot and then we went home. It was an excellent day and a much needed time off from work. I know Christmas is coming but i just needed a pre-christmas day off. ok well thats all for this moment...stayed tuned as i review movies, video games, food, the weather, and much much more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read it :)
You're on my google reader
and, if it makes you feel better, Facebook has really kind of muted the blog world.
But, write on my friend. Write on!

NASB

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page