Thursday, December 18, 2008

silly putty...hours of fun and hurting hands

So i just got some silly putty...i know its old school and its a strange thing to get...but i never realized how much fun silly putty is...its a great stress reliever as well. Just sitting at my desk squeezing it helps the day pass a little bit faster. And when i'm stressed...just squeezing and pulling it helps. Its also fun to make shapes and watch it melt back into a putty. Its truely the solid liquid. But warning...if you squeeze it all day your hands will hurt. I was typing and my hands felt very heavey and i couyldn't figure out why, until i started to squeeze my putty again...so yeah just wanted to share my random thought on the most entertaining thing i have right now (even more then my xbox, ipod, iphone, car, dvds, and whatever) silly putty is awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i loved silly putty. not sure this comment was even necessary.
amen

NASB

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page