Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Punisher, Ants and Freezing weather

Ok so my next writing has a few random unrelated and yet totally related topics. So first I saw the Movie "The Punisher War Zone" last weekend. Its based on the comic series the Punisher. So being a comic based film i wanted to see it. I knew that it wasn't going to be great...but wow...So the story was interesting enough, but no development in character, and the guy who played the lead...well lets say they didn't let him say much, he just killed people. Anyways not going to get to much into it but lets just say stay away from this one...can't they just make one good punisher movie? i guess not. 3.5 out of 10

So ants...we have them in our house...i don't want ants in my house. When I was a kid about 3 or 4 i was almost killed by a swarm of fire ants that attacked me...so i hate ants. they seem to be coming out of the wood works...i found one area they were coming from and took care of that...then they found another one to come out of...took care of that as well...and now a new one. This needs to stop. I know its not the end of my world but they are gross and creepy and all that...so any suggestions??? i'd take them. I know how to take them out but how do i get rid of the ones who haven't arrived yet?

Freezing? yes its is freezing here...i am wearing gloves and a beanie...even shoes! and they say there is global warming...This morning our grass was white...it was froze...all the roof tops are white with frozen dew and stuff...it would snow probably if it was raining, but it would also proceed to melt right away.


So how does this all relate...because its cold the ants are looking for food and trying to get in...they have been at this over the last week when the temps really dropped. And my wife has called me the punisher of the ants...as i bring them to justice by killing them for invading my house...so thats how i weaved together this whole little story. Thank you for listening. Next time, maybe something more serious. maybe not though...

PS Thanks Sam! I knew you read these...i still keep up with yours as well...and yes facebook has changed the way the world is...:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:) nice confluence of thoughts!

AND, thanx for the shout out...
googlereader makes the love so easy!

Erin said...

Hey Jason!

So, when we were in the Old Folks Home in Valencia, we had ants like you wouldn't believe. After lots of tears and some new apartment hunting, we finally found something that worked! And I have no idea what it's called. Go to Lowes, and go to their bug section. There's a blue spray bottle with pictures of gross bugs on it. Buy it. Spray it everywhere they could possibly be coming in. It not only kills them on contact, but it creates a barrier for 5-6 months that they don't go near. It really really worked, I hope you can find it.

Tram1 said...

I read it too. I am glad you're writing again.

Jason Voorhees Leras said...

Thanks guys! So erin! how are you! so yeah we actually got some stuff like that and it seems to be working for now...its just everytime we found one spot they were coming from they would have a new one but yeah thanks for the tip!

NASB

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page