Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One day at a time

So i want to be a Big Loser....a giangantic one infact! Let me go back a few thoughts...right now i am working on losing some wieght. I've gain a bit a wieght of the last few years and its been disapointing. I've told myself i would lose wieght and haven't done anything, haven't changed anything, until now. I've put my self on a pretty tight calorie program, trying to count everything i eat as well as exercise i do. So my staring wieght was 280. that was monday. THis morning i wieght 275. So i already lost 5 pounds. My goal is 250 by October and 220 eventually. but i wanted to set a goal i know i can reach first. So i am not aon a diet but i am counting my calories. Making sure i am keeping them low. I am watching my portions as well. Being very picky about keeping close to what a portion is. With that i also am running 3 times a week a walking daily. Its only been 3 days but with the help of my awesome wife (who also is doing this with me to support me) i think that i'll be good. And i am not losing wieght because i want to be skinny. I am looking at the health risk of being this heavy. So anyways like i said i want to be a Gigantic loser!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Job!!!!
I'm totally with you in the losing weight category. Do you use My Daily Plate? It's an awesome tracker
http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/users/myplate/

Anyway, will look forward to your progress of being the biggest loser!!

NASB

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page